WELCOME OFFER FOR NEW PLAYERS
As a real new player at Casino Rembrandt you receive:
our special offer with special wager requirements
1.Bonus 100% up to €200 Coupon Code: Playtime1
2.Bonus 100% up to €400 Coupon Code: Playtime2
3.Bonus 50% up to €300 Coupon Code: Playtime3
These bonuses can only be used in the order given. Minimum deposit is €50 for bonus 1. & 2., and €20 for bonus 3. The wagering requirements for these bonuses are 15x deposit and 15x the bonus. General T&C apply. Bonus excluded countries are: Greece, Poland, Russia, Australia, Sweden, United Kingdom, Romania, Bulgaria and Mauritius.
Your loyalty is rewarded, so diligently collect comp points and get cash.
- Golden Euro (further referred to as ‘the Casino’) is operated and owned by Goldeneuro.com.
- Golden Euro is restricted to individuals of legal age who are residents of jurisdictions where the use of Golden Euro and its games are not prohibited by law. All Golden Euro games are void where prohibited by law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play.
- Golden Euro Online Casino is a real money casino; therefore all players’ winnings and losses are in real money. Players wishing to play the games for fun only can login to their account in fun mode.
- All casino games are monitored by Golden Euro at all times. As a result Golden Euro has the ability to track and review each roll/slot pull/spin for each player and game offered.
- Should any game be at any time interrupted and/or disconnected, the situation at the point of interruption and results from the previous game should be displayed when the player starts the game once again. If the player becomes disconnected from the Casino’s server mid-game, the player will be able to continue and complete that game exactly as if the player had never left. If the Casino’s server did not receive the player’s bet, the player’s balance will not have been reduced and the player will see the result of the previous bet.
- Golden Euro Casino makes every effort to ensure the full protection of its customers. However, certain unforeseen events are beyond the control of Golden Euro. In the event of a disconnection for any reason whatsoever between the player and the casino, Golden Euro shall not be held liable for any losses which may result therefrom. The balance of a player’s account shall at all times be as recorded on the Golden Euro Casino games server.
- All disputes should be forwarded to Golden Euro by e-mail within one (1) hour of the disputed event.
- By using the Golden Euro software, players agree to be bound by the following: Players shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of a player’s
- entry, use, or reuse of the website,
- use of any materials on the website,
- entry, use, or reuse of the Casino server,
- participation in a game, or
- the acceptance of any prize.
- Players shall not participate in the Games, open, use or reuse an account, enter the Website, or the Casino, nor accept any prize if the player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall, without exception, abide by all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such, the rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change from time to time. Players shall periodically review the Terms and Conditions posted at this website at a rate of at least once a month.
- Members are only allowed one active account. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. All winnings will be VOID for players with more than one active account. Golden Euro allows only ONE account per computer, household, IP address unless permission is granted otherwise by Golden Euro.
- Should a member give away, share or lose his account number and/or password Golden Euro will not be held liable for any claims that may result from, or regarding that account. Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep their account information strictly confidential.
- Personal identity and details of all members will remain confidential. Golden Euro will not report the wagering history of any member.
- Players are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any winnings or prizes collected from Golden Euro.
- Golden Euro reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notifying its players, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any Casino activity or game at any time.
- By accepting any winnings or prizes from Golden Euro, players consent to the use of their name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes without any additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- All cash-ins will be subject to audit before being processed. Players must provide a copy of their proof of identity, address, copies of credit cards and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. Proof of identity must match the registered name and surname. If a player fails to provide this within 4 weeks of our request, his account may be subject to lock out and winnings and/or cash-ins made, voided. In cases of fraudulent documentation, account will be locked and all winnings and/or cash-ins will be voided.
- Payments will always be sent back to the processor by which deposits were made if possible. Golden Euro reserves the right to make the final decision through which payout method the customers receives their payouts.
- If a deposit has not been turned over at least once before requesting a payout, an administration fee of 15% will be deducted.
- The maximum payout per customer per week is €10,000. Golden Euro reserves the right to pay out higher winnings over a period of several weeks.
- Golden Euro reserves the right to withhold play and/or payment from any party that Golden Euro deems as fraudulent. Golden Euro may assess service charges to any account for services rendered to any fraudulent account. Golden Euro requires any deposit to be turned over at least once prior to withdrawal otherwise rule number 18 mentioned above may be applied.
- Golden Euro reserves the right to cancel a player’s membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your personal account. In addition, Golden Euro reserves the discretional right to void any winnings and withhold any balance in a player’s Casino account under any of the following circumstances:
- If it is assumed that a player has more than one active account.
- If the name on the credit card(s) used for deposits does not match the account holder’s name.
- If the name of the Golden Euro account holder does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit.
- If a player provides incorrect or misleading registration information.
- If a player is not of legal age.
- If a player is a resident of a jurisdiction where the use of Golden Euro and its games is prohibited by law.
- If a player takes advantage of any promotional offer and cashes-in before fulfilling the wagering requirements of that particular promotion.
- If a player has permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) anyone else to play using his casino account.
- If a player has not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only, but played in a professional sense or together with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.
- If a player has reversed or charged back any of his deposits to his casino account.
- If a player is found cheating or if it is determined by Golden Euro that he has used a system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise, to play games. Also any system used to circumvent the natural randomness of Golden Euro’s systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play.
- Disclosure of your Personal Data will only take place in accordance with applicable laws. Such disclosure will primarily be to other , business partners, service providers, consultants or suppliers that are engaged to carry out financial or other processing on our behalf.
- Customers are reminded to print a copy of all transaction data, rules, payment methods and cancellation/refund methods in order to avoid misconceptions at a later time.
- Golden Euro reserves the right to modify any rules or cancel promotions at its discretion.
- Golden Euro reserves the right to reject new account registrations from the following Regions/States – New York, Kentucky, Washington State, Maryland, New Jersey, Louisiana and Missouri.
- Accounts from the following countries, will be exempt from bonus redemption upon creation of an account: Greece, Poland, Russia, Australia, Sweden, United Kingdom, Romania, Bulgaria and Mautitius.